School Business Manager
Salary: Up to £42,500 per annum
Location: East London Independent School, E15 4HT
Contract Permanent, Full time
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES East London Independent School is an Ofsted Good rated day school specialising in the Arts, with all pupils encouraged to find and express their creativity and supported to achieve awards alongside traditional subjects.
Other concurrent programmes you will be involved with at TCES include our unique Alumni Mentorship and LIFE Programmes, which seek and create Young Leaders out of our pupils and bring them straight into full-time employment, training schemes or further education.
The Role - School Business Manager
We are seeking an experienced and committed problem solver who, in the role of School Business Manager, will be first point of contact for operational aspects of the school.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
• Diploma in School Business Management.
• Ability to plan and prioritise own and others’ workload under pressure and to deadline.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations in schools.
• Excellent communicator, collaborator and strategist.
• Commitment to the school’s vision.
Please apply today if you want to join an excellent team to ‘make a ‘real’ difference’.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
• An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career, guaranteed Gold standard training and an annual training week.
• A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.
Closing date: Sunday 18 April
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
East London Independent School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of age 7 - 19 years
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The maj...