40 weeks a year, 37 hours a week
We are looking for an exceptional School Business Manager to join us in a once in a lifetime opportunity to open a brand new multi-million pound Church of England School.
Monksmoor Park CE Primary School will open in September with one Reception class, eventually growing to be a one form entry school. The new, state of the art building is complete and sits within the garden village of Monksmoor Park in Daventry.
Your role will be to set up all the necessary admin and accounting policies and procedures, ready to receive our first cohort of children in September. You will work closely with the Headteacher and Governing Body to produce strategic financial plans and will play an essential role in ensuring all resources are in place ready for September.
Make no mistake, there is lots to do before we open but this is a very exciting time and it is very unlikely you will get this opportunity again.
Do you have:
- a passion for working in a Church school environment?
- relevant skills and experience to set up procedures from scratch?
- personal resilience, drive and determination?
- high expectations?
- excellent organisational skills?
- passion to develop our school into one which will ensure achievement of the highest levels?
Our vision is to:
- inspire the future of each pupil through making learning fun and creative
- support pupils in becoming independent, articulate thinkers and learners who have confidence to achieve their ambitions
- build a team who will listen to pupils, be fair and helpful, and lead them in knowing and sharing God’s love
- support teachers in their careers and contribution to a vibrant and dynamic Christian community
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum infused with Christian values
The governors can offer you:
- a unique experience to grow a brand new church school community
- an amazing, well resourced and purpose built church school
- their wholehearted support along with that of the local churches and community
- leadership development opportunities
The role will initially encompass the office manager role, however it is anticipated further administration recruitment will take place as the school grows.
Closing date: 12pm 21st May 2018
Shortlisting date: 21st May
Interview date: 1st June