Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced School Cleaner to join a great school in Barnet (NW9). This part time position for a School Cleaner is available for an immediate start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2019/20, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement. This role is term time only and the hours are 2:45pm - 5:45pm.
About the Role
· Cleaning the school to a high standard
· Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
· General cleaning duties
· Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
· Notify management of occurring deficiencies and needs for repair
· Cooperate with the rest of the staff
· Follow all health and safety regulations
· £10 an hour
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Located short walk from Colindale station
· Warm and welcoming staff
· New modern building
In order to be considered for this role, the School Cleaner will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have recent school experience as a cleaner in the UK (minimum 6 weeks)
· Recent school-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DFMA03507.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.