Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment. For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com/
We seek to appoint a School Counsellor with effect 1 August 2020.
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$. A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Fully furnished modern accommodation and monthly utility expenses are covered by the school. Exceptional Medical Insurance is offered along with a range of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development, settling in allowances, baggage allowances etc.
• To provide a high-quality counselling service to students experiencing a wide range of emotional problems.
• To provide support advice and guidance to parents and the school.
• Have a high level of experience in delivering parental and community workshops on social and emotional issues.
• Contribute fully to the relevant areas of the school’s PSHE programme for relevant year groups.
• Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare and personal care of all children in the school’s care.
• Additional qualifications relevant to the role.
• Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
• Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
• Have a sense of humour.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving all applications is 31/03/2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting