School Finance and HR Manager
15 hours per week (to be worked over 3 days), term time only + 2 inset days and 15 hours to be worked in August.
Grade 6, £24,313 - £26,317 p.a. pro rata, Actual salary £8,506 - £9,160
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, proactive and experienced Finance and HR Manager to join the team in our friendly and successful school. Working with the Headteacher and Office/Operations Manager you will play a vital role in providing efficient strategic leadership and management for finance and HR within our school.
To be considered for the position of Finance and HR Manager you must have previous accounting experience, with good systems skills and be able to work in a busy environment with adults and children alike.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to provide leadership and management for the Finance and HR functions of the school
• Experienced in accountancy, budget management and reporting and be fully competent in the preparation of financial information for others.
• Able to effectively liaise with the Trust’s central finance, HR and payroll teams
• A person who can use IT to support and implement process management
• Committed to promoting the highest standards of work
• Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated with a commitment to improving outcomes for our children
• Able to demonstrate integrity, reliability and the ability to work closely with colleagues and governors
• Good sense of humour!
You will also demonstrate a commitment to uphold and promote our 4 core values:
• We believe in ambition
• We believe in opportunity for all
• We build confidence and independence
• We believe in community
This is permanent appointment and will start as soon as possible following the interview.
Please visit our website www.midsomernortonprimary.co.uk to find out more about our wonderful school!
For more information or an informal conversation please email Julie Wellington, email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
Deadline Sunday 1st September 2019
Shortlisting Monday 2nd September 2019
Interviews Friday 6th September 2019
If you have not been contacted by Thursday 5th September please assume have not been shortlisted.