We wish to appoint, at the earliest opportunity, an enthusiastic individual to support the provision and management of resources within our School Library and Learning Resource Centres (LRCs). The successful individual will assist teaching staff in implementing literacy programmes and developing a climate to promote and support reading for pleasure across the school.
Highfields is a successful and heavily over-subscribed school situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton.
- A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
- Excellent examination results
- A broad, balanced and innovative curriculum
- Well-behaved students who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children
- A large Sixth Form
- Excellent CPD at all levels
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years