The Eveline Day School is a well-established independent preparatory school in Wandsworth with 120 students from 3 to 11 years old. Our unique School caters for working parents in London by being open 51 weeks of the year.
Our aim is to provide the children with a challenging learning environment in which academic stretch and pastoral support are always entirely personal and age appropriate. We aim to guide each child to achieve their full potential and celebrate individual development and knowledge. We work as a team, engaging staff, children and parents to provide a creative and child centred curriculum.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the overall running of the school in the absence of the Head of the School and Deputy, particularly during school holidays
• To build respectful and reciprocal relationships with children and families
• To actively support the school’s attendance and targets by providing tours and ongoing communication to retain families
• To perform key administrative tasks when required, including rostering, SIMS database, staff management, staff hours and finance
• To accompany staff on school outings
• To provide absence cover for teaching staff (if a teaching qualification is held).
Successful candidates will need to:
• Possess a positive, “can do” attitude
• Be able to multitask and prioritise workload
• Possess a good working knowledge of Mircosoft Office (in particular, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Possess strong communication skills which engage parents, staff and children
• Be able to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the school for the children, families and colleagues.
We can offer:
• A stimulating working environment
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A supportive and inclusive management team and colleagues
• Caring and motivated children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.