School Meals Supervisory Assistant X 2
Required as soon as possible
Grade: Scale 3, Point 5: £4,146 per annum
Hours: 11.45am to 1.15pm Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per week (during term time + training days)
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and patient School Meals Supervisory Assistants to join our team as soon as possible.
Castlebar is an ‘Outstanding’ Special School for primary aged children with learning difficulties. We are very proud of our achievements, but more than anything we are very proud of the children we are privileged to work with.
The children at Castlebar have a range of complex learning difficulties and candidates should expect to work with children with a range of needs including Autism, Global Delay and Challenging Behaviours.
• Have experience of working with children preferably with special needs
• Be a clear communicator, with good spoken & written English (To be tested at interview)
• Be energetic and take an active role in developing games & activities for the children in the playground
• Be a good role model and lead by example
• Be able to work positively with children even when they may be challenging
• Be able to follow school policy & procedures
• Be prepared to attend training courses, including first aid
If you would like further information and an application pack please visit the school website at http://www.castlebar.ealing.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/ or if you prefer you can contact Catherine Lambert, Finance & HR Officer on 020 8998 3135.
The Deadline for Applications – Thursday 19th September 2019
Interview to be held: date to be confirmed
Castlebar is committed to Safeguarding Children - all candidates will require an Enhanced DBS Clearance. Candidates who have lived or worked abroad may require an overseas police check and will be asked to provide a good conduct certificate.