School Office Administrator (Level 2) – Term Time Only
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for an Office Administrator for an SEND School in Knowsley.
The school are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic Level 2 Office Administrator who has experience in working in a fast-paced school office, with a working knowledge of SIMS.net and knowledge of school financial procedures. Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills are essential, as is the ability to interact with a wide-range of stakeholders. The position will run until 1st April in the first instance pending Trust Admin review from that date.
The school is an award-winning, Ofsted-rated “Good in all areas", 11-16, SEMH School. The pupils come from all over Knowsley, plus surrounding boroughs.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel on 0151 363 2266, or email@example.com