School Office Manager - Full time hours, permanent, working term time plus 3 weeks
(QKS MAT Salary Scale G – starting £23,398 FTE, £19,861 pro rata)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative colleague to join our improving special school. The main duties of the post will include:
- Daily operation of the school office.
- Management of computerised & manual records.
- Administration of school attendance & school meals.
- Personal Assistant duties to the Headteacher Responsibility for census returns, system upgrades & assessment input.
- Responsibility for financial records & administration.
- Banking & Petty Cash arrangements.
A knowledge of school management systems is desirable but not essential.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Services (DBS).
Please apply using our QKS MAT application form.
Closing date for applications: 9.30am Wednesday 23 May 2018
Interviews will be held: Thursday 7 June 2018
Start date: 1st September 2018
If you have any queries, please contact Karen Baxter, Headteacher email@example.com