Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To provide literacy and numeracy assistance and support for students with additional needs at St Joseph's High School, Aberdeen.
- must have a competent level of literacy and numeracy
- must have an interest in the process of learning to read and understanding numeracy
- must have a cooperative nature and a kind manner and be capable of supporting children in their learning
- must be willing to support the ethos of the Catholic School
- must be capable of working under supervision of the Learning Support Teacher and Classroom Teacher
- must be able to work as a positive team member within the Learning support faculty and across all key Learning Areas.
- record Working With Children number on application.
- experience in working with students with an intellectual disability and cerebral palsy. would be an advantage
- experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- experience working with children with oppositional behaviours
- experience in implementing behaviour plans
- understanding and implementing non-violent crisis intervention strategies.
How to Apply:
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/