Norbury School are seeking an organised, efficient, enthusiastic and friendly School Receptionist to join our very busy administration team, in an award-winning, Rights Respecting School. Norbury is a Safeguarding Learning Hub and Safeguarding is integral to all who work at Norbury.
Essential skills and attributes:
- excellent organisational skills
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths
- excellent Microsoft Office skills
- proven experience of working in a busy environment, perferably in an education setting
- knowledge of SIMS database is desirable.
The Receptionist must be able to:
- work under pressure with humour and calmness
- deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- work in partnership with children, parents and staff
- use own initiative and work flexibly, as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a warm, friendly, vibrant and inclusive school
- a supportive, inspiring team and an award winning school to grow with, where pupils are the centre of all that we do
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 60 languages between them and are all keen to learn and explore further
- expert training, both within school and beyond
Application packs to be downloaded from the school’s website www.norbury.harrow.sch.uk Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms J Hastings, School Administrator, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 16th November 2017, 12 noon.
Interviews: 21st November 2017