We are seeking to appoint a Schools’ Liaison and Marketing Officer to support the provision of our professional Marketing team by providing a range of operational duties involving regular contact with prospective students and their parents/carers.
The position would be suitable for someone who already has some experience in a marketing department and has the ability to produce engaging presentations and materials to promote the college. They would also need previous experience in the use of social media for promotional purposes. The successful candidate would ideally have a degree and an outgoing, confident personality.
They would be based in the marketing office at the college, but would spend a proportion of their time in local schools and colleges offering advice and guidance relating to the college and its courses to prospective students and their parents.
- Support the marketing of the college by attending a variety of events including careers events, interview days, application days, revision days, IAG days and by presenting at school assemblies as required.
- Support the continued development of links in schools and within the local community to help promote the college
- Support marketing events held at the college for visiting groups of students in conjunction with the Events Marketing Manager
- To produce promotional materials as required for all school liaison and marketing events.
- To ensure social media activity is maintained with relevant campaigns to establish an online presence
- To liaise with both international and adult education to support the production of promotional materials for the International School and Adult Education office
- To liaise with the Sport Academy and Creative Academy for news articles, website updates and support the production of promotional materials
- Interview prospective students for the next academic year
- To give advice and guidance to potential students applying to the college, as part of admissions
In this role, you will be required to work 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Please note, CVs are not accepted as an alternative form of application.
Closing date: Wednesday 22 September 2021
Interview date: w/c 4 October 2021
Itchen Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years