Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher at an Independent school, located in South-Western Sydney. This K- 12 School offers high quality educational programs and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
• Year 7-12 Science (Chemistry specialism preferred)
• Full-time, 12 month contract (potential to be ongoing)
• Position to commence January 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and able to teach Science
• IB experience desirable but not required
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be Registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540858AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540858MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).