ABC Teachers part of Tes are currently working with a Secondary School located in Coventry to appoint a Science Technician starting in September 2018 or possibly sooner.
The school, who has an Ofsted rating of good, offer 1st class inspiring and challenging education for all its students.
The role is to undertake duties in support of the work of the teaching staff in the science department.
To be considered for this position you must have experience in:
- Preparation of materials and equipment for science lessons
- Maintaining science laboratories and preparation rooms and their equipment, and services in good order
- General duties in support of the teachers in the Science Department.
- The precise duties would be determined by the Head Teacher consistent with the main areas of responsibility set out above
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification, lab technician experience would be extremely beneficial.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.