ST PAUL’S COLLEGE - KEMPSEY
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position commencing 29 January 2019.
Science Laboratory Assistant
(Part-Time - 12 hours per week) Experience in a similar role essential
- Supporting current staff with a view to increasing hours in subsequent years
- Certificate 3 School Support considered an advantage in this role as well as a relevant qualification with chemical handling in a school environment.
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work unsupervised.
- Traineeship opportunity may be available to the suitable applicant.
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to:
St Paul’s College Kempsey
Applications must be received by 4.00pm Tuesday 20 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website