Science Lead Teacher
An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.
Salary: £32,000 to £42,000 per annum
Location: Create Learning Secondary, E16 3NR
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES Create Learning runs parallel to our independent day schools. Here education focuses on the developmental milestones and a holistic curriculum. We provide a happy, safe and secure learning environment where pupils grow in independence. Every pupil goes through a different journey at Create Learning, with highly differentiated and personalised education programmes developed for each pupil.
The Role - Science Lead Teacher
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Science specialist teacher to deliver a primary school model of education and to use their subject specialism to support non-subject specialist teachers and provide direct Science teaching where required. You will be responsible for the progress of all pupils in Science.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Be a Qualified Teacher (holding QTS or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Experience of managing neurodiverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in delivering effectively in Science up to GCSE and support other colleagues to deliver.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.
Closing date 16 May 2021
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Create Service London
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to ...