The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi (www.isph.edu.vn) is located in the exclusive residential area of ParkCity Hanoi (www.parkcityhanoi.com.vn ). The school opened in September 2019 and has quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn.
Our programmes of study are based on the UK Curriculum and enhanced for our international context. We use the IPC in the Primary and work towards IGCSEs and A-Levels in Secondary. More details are available here: isph.edu.vn/learning . After opening in 2019 with classes up to Year 8, this coming academic year we are excited to be beginning our first IGCSE programme, offering world-class international education to students from Nursery up to Year 10, and will be expanding to two-form entry in our Primary school.
About ISPKL, our sister school
ISPH has been carefully planned to emulate the success of our sister school in Malaysia, The International School @ ParkCity Kuala Lumpur (ISPKL), which opened in 2011 with classes up to Year 8, and has grown to become a vibrant, diverse and flourishing school community. Today, with over 1200 students aged 3 to 18 and their families representing more than 50 different nationalities, ISPKL is considered among the very best international schools in the region. In October 2017, ISPKL was awarded The International Schools Quality Mark (ISQM) at Gold Level and identified as being outstanding in all 8 standards during the accreditation visit.
The high calibre of staff that we appoint at ISPH help to shape our unique, vibrant school and are highly valued. As we grow, we seek to recruit professionals who are genuinely excited by teaching, who are continuously looking to develop their practice and who will complement our existing staff.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic Science Teachers to join our outstanding team from August 2021. Applicants for the position should:
- have knowledge and experience of teaching Science at the Key Stage 3 National Curriculum for England and IGCSE levels.
- have knowledge and experience of teaching multiple disciplines (Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics) at IGCSE level.
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
- have a passion for the subject and be a willing contributor to our outstanding Science Department.
- possess humour, energy and the ability to positively contribute to the development of our school.
- meet the requirements outlined in the job description.
To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at ISPH, please visit our website at www.isph.edu.vn
How do I apply and what information should I include in my application?
● Clearly state the position that you are applying for and your area of expertise.
● Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
● Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent professional photograph.
● Include details of any dependents and your personal details.
● Include the following contact details: Home address, mobile phone number and skype address
● Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current Principal/Headteacher or member of the Leadership Team.
● Email your applications to Mr Rik Millington, email@example.com
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi’s sister school in Kuala Lumpur (ISPKL), Malaysia opened in 2011 and they are also recruiting enthusiastic and qualified teachers. Please visit the website at www.isp.edu.my for more information.
The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISPH community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi you are:
Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
Supportive of appropriate background checks that will be made.
The International School @ Parkcity Hanoi
Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years