Are you looking to be part of an inspirational and holistic approach to working with young people?
We now have an opening for a highly motivated, resilient and ambitious Science Teacher to develop their career in a forward-thinking school. A skilled and aspirant practitioner, the successful candidate will be committed to helping students achieve academically with a desire to make a difference in young people’s lives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can and is dedicated to their own professional development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or have a relevant Bachelor of Education with a PGCE.
- Be qualified to teach combined Science to GCSE Level.
- Have a passion for teaching and education.
- Have a fun and creative approach to teaching.
- Have patience and resilience to work with challenging or disengaged behaviour.
- Be flexible, adaptable with a hard work ethic.
- Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills, with patience and boundaries.
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for supporting students in their learning and the resilience to be undeterred in the face of challenge or disengagement, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please complete the on-line application form.
Completed applications to be received by 17th July 2018, 5pm. Please note, suitable applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date.
For more information contact Joylette Hudson at email@example.com or Tel: 01234 363400. W: www.espired.org
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Disqualification by Association