Do you have a real passion for teaching Science?
Are you able to enthuse and motivate students to bring out the best in them?
From April / September 2021 we are looking to appoint an outstanding Science Teacher who is determined to make a difference and has a proven track record of success. We want to recruit the very best teachers who can consistently teach good or outstanding lessons. Additional remuneration is available for an exceptional candidate or someone with suitable experience looking to take on additional leadership responsibility.
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is forward thinking and capable of inspiring students through their passion for science
• A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student and who believes in the potential of all
• The ability to offer a science specialism up to KS5 is desirable but not essential
• An individual who can turn ideas and opportunities into success.
• Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported
Why choose our school?
• We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
• Strong links with local primary schools have been established and good practice and ideas are shared
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 18th January 2021 (10.00am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...