95.00 to 130.00 Per Day
From September 2019 – December 2019
Vision for Education are looking to speak with Teachers of Science who are looking for work from September 2019. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic school in Chesterfield for a Teacher of Science to KS3 and KS4 on a full-time basis up to December 2019.
The desired Science Teacher will have a good amount of experience teaching all Sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught Science to GCSE Level. The role is full time, and full planning and marking responsibilities will be included.
The school we are currently recruiting for are a smaller than average Secondary school in Chesterfield, with a deep-rooted community feel, and a passion for progress both academically and pastorally to support their students through all aspects of teenage life and pressures. Pupils at this school are generally well behaved and are highly engaged in lessons.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Science up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.