Do you have a passion for teaching?
Are you looking to work for a company that offers excellent training and progression opportunities?
Do you want to work in a friendly and sociable team?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, I have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and forward thinking Science Teacher to work for one of our fantastic Academies in our Daventry Region.
The successful individual will join our growing team of Science teachers and will have the opportunities to bring their own ideas and expertise to the department. There is a possibility for TLR for the right candidate.
DSLV E-ACT Academy’s mission is to provide consistently outstanding teaching and learning which engages and challenges all students, meeting their needs and ensuring that they reach their full potential and go on to be successful young adults, not only academically, but socially and emotionally too.
Our task is not always easy but the team we have here all play a vital role in the success of the school.
Are you ready to embrace a challenge and make a difference?
The successful candidate will have:
• High expectations of achievement and outstanding classroom practice
• An excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make good progress
• Excellent understanding of how to enthuse and engage children so that they are excited by learning and by school, to achieve high standards
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the energy and enthusiasm to play a key role in improving outcomes for children and ability to work with others
• Excellent classroom management and organisational skills.
How to apply
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further information.
To apply for the role, please email your Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form to daventryregionhr@E-ACT.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018 at 12pm.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.