Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher with potential for additional responsibility within a “Good” secondary school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The school requires an inspiring Science Teacher to take over a KS3 and KS4 timetable full time from September 2018. This is ideally a permanent contract, with MPS plus TLR available for the successful candidate. This is a smaller than average sized co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 – 16.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Potential for additional responsibility
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Specialists of Biology, Chemistry and Physics considered
· KS3 and KS4 time table
· Salary between £26,000 - £42,000 (dependent on experience)
· MPS plus TLR to be agreed
About the School
· Ofsted rated “Good”
· Supportive school with supportive leadership
· Behaviour is good
· School offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff
· Ongoing extensive professional development for any staff
· Access to onsite gym
· Child care voucher scheme available
· Allocated onsite parking space
· Located just outside of North London
· Under an hour from Liverpool street station – East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN24762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.