Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic Science Teacher to join a ‘Good’ co-educational academy in Harlow from September 2017. The school has good facilities and has been improving academically each year. The successful Science Teacher will be joining the school on a full time contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Teaching Science across KS3 and KS4
· Full time position
· MPS Salary up to £34,000
About the School
· ‘Good’ academy
· Co-educational Years 7-11
· Good facilities and well resourced
· Broad offer of extra-curricular activities
· Excellent SEND support in place
· Overseas trained teachers and NQTs well supported
· Located in Harlow Town
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMAA6704.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.