£100 - £140 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Are you a highly motivated and inspirational Science Teacher that can deliver inspiring lessons in Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Science Teacher on behalf of a secondary academy based in Grantham. The Science Teacher role is due to start in September 2021 on a full time basis. This role will start on a temporary basis with Vision for Education but can lead to being more long term/permanent with the school for the right candidate.
This School pride itself on the confident, well-educated and accomplished young adults that graduate each year. They have a consistent record of academic excellence at the highest levels achieved in an environment that encourages their pupils to grow and mature into capable, confident adults. Ofsted themselves recognised this approach in the 2011 Outstanding inspection, saying they produce successful, mature and confident young adult who are well equipped to succeed in the next stages of their education and lives.
The desired Science Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons across KS3, KS4 and KS5. The successful Science Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of Science you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent teaching experience
• Be flexible and adaptable when it comes to working environments
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency