Science Teacher – September 2020 or sooner if possible
• Suitable for candidates with a range of teaching backgrounds: secondary mainstream, primary mainstream or SEND, as long as you’re able to demonstrate significant experience in teaching Science across KS2 to KS4
Salary: Main scale + SEN1
Are you a motivational, positive, creative teacher?
• Do you want to work in a school that represents the best of both worlds: mainstream and SEND?
• Do you want to work somewhere where subject rigour is balanced with social development and wellbeing for able young people with autism?
• Do you want to work within a small, vibrant all-through school?
• Would you enjoy significant levels of autonomy to develop and deliver the best Science curriculum?
• Do you want to work in a well resourced?
• Do you want to be supported by 2 TLA’s during practical lessons?
• Do you want to oversee a generous budget which will allow you to continue to innovate and invest?
• Do you want to teach small classes where getting to know the children really is a priority and a pleasure?
• Would you love the opportunity to arrange regular enrichment trips for small groups (<10 pupils)?
• Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We can offer:
• High quality professional development and support
• Inclusion into the Teacher Pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
• Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
• Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
• Use of our onsite gym facilities
We seek to recruit a brilliant Science Teacher to join our teaching team at The Rise School, West London.
Prospective candidates could have a mainstream primary background but have a strong specialism in Science and be looking forward to teaching KS2, KS3 and KS4.
To apply please complete the TES online application form or alternatively you can download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 30th March 2020 9.00am interviews will take place on Thursday 2nd April 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and romoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.