Agora International School Andorra is a successful, small international school with around 300 students aged 3-18, in the beautiful principality of Andorra, in the Pyrenees. Andorra is renowned for its year round outdoor lifestyle, skiing and excellent quality of living, and the school is located very close to one of Andorra’s main ski resorts. The school has very good teaching and sports facilities, friendly, hardworking and supportive colleagues and cheerful, multi-lingual pupils and families. The school is an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offers the IB Diploma post-16.
The school is part of the Globeducate group, one of the 5 most important educational groups in the world. Globeducate owns more than 50 schools worldwide, situated throughout Andorra, Spain, France, Great Britain, Italy, Andorra, India, Portugal, Canada and Qatar, and has more than 40 years’ experience in the education sector (www.globeducate.com).
Agora International School Andorra is seeking a Sciencie specialist to teach students on the IB Diploma Programme. Candidates should be fluent English and Spanish speakers. IB Diploma training will be offered to the successful candidate if required.
The IB Sciencie Specialist will teach as follows:
-Matemáticas high level and standard level
-Physics High level and standard Level
If you meet the criteria, you are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we will welcome your application.
Are you someone who can offer the following:
• Possess 2-3 years of teaching experience in international or bilingual Spanish/English Schools in the relevant field.
• Classroom management skills.
• Fluency or proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
• A desire to ensure every child fulfils their potential.
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum.
• Excellent questioning skills.
• A commitment to making a positive difference.
• A commitment to personal learning and professional development.
• Excitement when faced with a challenge.
• Focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment.
• Committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice.
• Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress.
• Possess good IT skills.
We can offer:
• Good working conditions
• A unique nature environment.
• Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school.
• A commitment to quality CPD.
• A strong, forward thinking, collegiate leadership team.
• Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues.
• An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish.
• An engaged and supportive governing body.
• A relocation package of 300 Euros plus 200 Euros for flight.
Successful applicants will be selected for interview via Skype.
Agora International School Andorra is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will have undertaken an enhanced safeguarding and local police checks.
Please submit your application including:
CV with photo.
Letter of application.
We will review applications as we receive them.
For more information about our school please visit:
For more information about Globeducate please visit:
Agora International School Andorra (Col-Legi del Pirineu)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years