PARADIGM IS SEEKING
Teachers in science - to start September 2018, or sooner if available
TO JOIN IPSWICH ACADEMY - JOIN US ON OUR PATH TO EXCELLENCE!
We are seeking to recruit further strength into our rapidly improving science faculty. Opportunities exist for teachers with strong subject knowledge and proven teaching ability to help drive this faculty to the next stage. You will need to be open to fresh challenges, have high energy and commitment levels and work to the highest standards. While consideration will be given to teachers at all levels including NQTs, to be able to make a rapid impact in these roles you will need to have demonstrated excellent teaching abilities. Salary range for these positions is L1 to L9.
You can expect:
· to join a well-resourced faculty, with central lesson planning, good technical support and rapidly improving results;
· opportunities to take on roles and responsibilities within the science faculty;
· career development opportunities throughout the Trust;
· to feel part of a dynamic academy Trust with proven turn around capability.
You will need:
· excellent teaching abilities;
· high standards of subject knowledge – including a degree in a science, engineering or related subject;
· a determination to achieve strong pupil progress and see your students succeed.
If you are excited by the chance to prove yourself and be part of a successful Trust:
· find out more by downloading the job description and person specification and application form from our website at www.paradigmtrust.org/careers and returning to HR@paradigmtrust.org or by opening the application pack documents below, and clicking on "Apply Now" for an application form.
· arrange a visit to Ipswich Academy, or a telephone discussion with Helen Winn, Principal by contacting Katie Hazelton at email@example.com or on 01473 550040.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm, Wednesday, 21st February 2018.
Interview and selection date: Tuesday, 27th February 2018.
All applicants must have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and follow the child protection procedures adopted by the Trust. If successful, you will also be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure form immediately after appointment. An enhanced DBS check that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.