Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is recruiting for a science teacher to join a “Good” secondary school in south London. This large secondary school has an outstanding track record in delivering high achieving students and excellent exam results. The successful science teacher will be nurtured, supported and developed as a teacher. Smart Teachers has worked with this school for a long time and always get excellent feedback from teachers we place there.
About the Role
· Science Teacher / Physics Teacher / Chemistry Teacher
· Full time science teaching position
· September 2018
· Teaching and planning science KS3 & KS4 lessons
· Support through NQT programme if needed
· £28,000 - £39,000
About the School
· Rated” Good” by Ofsted
· Nurturing School with Performing Arts Status
· Outstanding NQT mentoring programme
· Supportive SLT and stable staff
· Warm vibrant and inspiring teaching and learning atmosphere
· Located in Zone Two London Borough of Lambeth
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher / Physics Teacher / Chemistry Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB27192.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.