Inspiring a generation to achieve excellence through innovation
Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please call 0207 737 9523.
Ark Evelyn Grace Academy is a mixed, non-selective, 11-18 secondary school in Lambeth. The Academy opened in 2008 and moved into its award-winning building on Shakespeare Road in 2010. Evelyn Grace Academy was judged as ‘good’ by OFSTED in 2017 and behavior was said to be ‘exceptionally strong’.
We believe education is transformational. That is why what we do matters and why we are always seeking to improve our practice. As a teacher at Evelyn Grace you will join me and together we will shape and develop our academy, and thereby realise our ambitions in building an outstanding school.
At Evelyn Grace Academy we believe that all our students can achieve excellence, no matter what their background and that they all deserve the very best teachers and resources to help them secure the very best qualifications. Accordingly, the Academy offers a rigorous curriculum and a broad enrichment programme for students at all key stages.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about education as a means of transforming people’s lives. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching and securing excellent outcomes.
The successful applicant will be a strong team player fully aligned to the Academy’s ethos of high academic expectation and aspiration for all. They will want to be part of body of teachers that work tirelessly to help our students develop the sort of qualities that will help them flourish and succeed in life.
As a member of Evelyn Grace and the ARK network, you will receive the sort of coaching, training and development opportunities that will help you become the very best that you can be.
For further information and to apply please visit our website and complete your application by Monday 15th October at 11.00 am.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 15 October 2018
For any queries relating to your application, please contact our Operations Manager on 0207 737 7560 or email@example.com
- To provide outstanding teaching and learning of Science to secure high attainment of their students
- To collaborate effectively with other members of the department on their journey from good to outstanding
- Provide a nurturing classroom and school environment that helps students to develop as learners
- Consistently plan, resource and deliver lessons that allow stimulating and enjoyable learning to take place
- Ensure that all students are given quality feedback in order to make rapid and sustained progress
- Contribute to the development of sound numeracy skills for all students
- Help to maintain/establish excellent standards of behaviour for learning across the Academy
Location: Brixton, London
Nearest Tube station: Brixton (Victoria)
Ofsted: Good (2017)
Evelyn Grace Academy, its staff and governors, are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our pupils and to providing a safe environment with robust systems to ensure the safety and healthy development of all our pupils, within the academy and on related school trips and other activities.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check