Science Teacher – Senior School
Maternity Cover Required for Summer Term 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area who will motivate our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to improve standards in the Department.
- Have a passion for Science, able to teach all three sciences, Biology, Physics and Chemistry up to GCSE level.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Science Department.
- An excellent working environment, within a £1m newly-refurbished Science and Maths Block.
- Excellent continuing professional development.
- Small teaching groups, with motivated and enthusiastic pupils.
- Positive school environment.
The closing date for applications is
Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 5pm
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date, so early applications are advised.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk or alternatively download the form below.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18. The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.