Science Teacher / Redcar & Cleveland / £100 - £198.12 per day / September 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Redcar & Cleveland. This will be commencing in September 2018 covering a maternity leave.
The successful candidate will teach Science at Key Stage 3 and 4, and will be joining a thriving and creative department that has a proven track record of success. The Science department is housed in a suite of laboratories which are well equipped with multi-media projector and interactive whiteboard. The department also has access to a class set of laptops and bookable ICT rooms. This school is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 comprehensive school which was graded good by OFSTED. This school believes we are all learners, always learning and would welcome applications for teachers who share this vision.
To be considered for the Science Teacher position you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Middlesbrough Branch.