Science Teacher / £100 - £138 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school across Teesside.
The desired Science Teacher will be supported by outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Science teacher must have experience of working within a Science department and be comfortable teaching across the Science spectrum: Physics, Chemistry and Biology to Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
To be considered for the Science Teacher position you must:
• Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Maths Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) after 12 weeks
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Middlesbrough Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.