Science Teacher - MPS-UPS
We are seeking an outstanding candidate with the ability to be a highly successful teacher of Science.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our highly regarded professional team of teachers. This post would suit you if you are looking to develop your professional practice, are passionate about Science and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
This post is crucial to reaching our aim of becoming an outstanding school and will be a challenging and rewarding role. The successful applicant will be joining a committed group of staff who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Science to a high standard and motivate students across all abilities
• Have a proven track record of success in the classroom at all key stages
• Be a consistently outstanding teacher
• Be committed, flexible and innovative in your teaching methods
• Be able to support the School to motivate others in the pursuit of continuous improvement within the department.
Twickenham School offers an excellent induction for NQTs and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
Twickenham School is a mixed, 11-16 comprehensive school with outstanding facilities and with an established reputation as a welcoming and forward-thinking learning community.
All applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 23rd February 2018 12 noon
Interviews w/b 26th February
Twickenham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.