Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science, able to teach all Sciences to GCSE Level, and either Biology or Chesmistry to A-Level to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This will be a temporary supply contract, commencing in January 2019 (potentially before for the right candidate) until July 2019, this is a full-time post, with full planning and marking responsibilities.
This role would be suited to a caring and compassionate teacher who genuinely wants to make a positive impact to the lives of the children they work with. The school has an inclusive environment and endeavours to make learning accessible for all. You will be working with a close knit Science department and supporting each other as team players to create the best possible learning experience for all.
The school is situated on the outskirts of Rotherham, due to the location of the school, access to your own vehicle would be of great help, however is not essential as public transport will allow if you don’t mind travelling. This position is open to teachers at all stages in their career, whether you are an NQT or experienced teacher, please do get in touch today.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching General Science to GCSE.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Science will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.