Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an inspirational and open-minded Science Teacher to join to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary academy based in Scunthorpe. This is a full time teaching role covering general Science classes which will commence after Easter until July 2019.
The desired Science Teacher will be response for classes of up to 30 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experience teachers, but the school would ideally like someone with recent experience teaching Science.
This is an academy that is committed to developing a high calibre of teachers who are looking to be part of a challenged and rewarding environment.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have strong subject knowledge
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
• Have passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As the successful Science Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Charlotte in our Lincolnshire branch.