Applications are invited for a qualified Science Teacher for a position at a reputable Anglican independent school, located in South West Sydney. This school is rich in history and tradition and prides itself on the empowerment it provides its students. Offering a variety of co-curricular activities, students are offered broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7-8 Junior Science Teacher
• Part-time (0.5FTE) load - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
• Role commencing ASAP until end of 2021
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548365SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales