Teacher of Science Vacancy
Required from September 2019
(Full Time – Permanent)
Salary – MPS/UPR
NQTs are welcome to apply
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Science to join our dedicated and hardworking department. The successful candidate will be required to teach students of all abilities at Key Stage 3 and 4. We are looking for a candidate who will motivate, challenge and inspire students to be the best that they can be, someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful, has high expectations and is committed to the distinctive ethos of our school.
This is an exciting time to join St. Anne’s as we continue to develop strategies to improve the quality of teaching and learning. We are looking for a new member to join our team and play a vital role in driving improvement as we continue on our exciting upward journey.
As a colleague of the Science Department, you will be fundamental in delivering:
• A diverse curriculum personalised to all students of all backgrounds and abilities.
• Teaching and learning that challenges, inspires and fulfils students’ aspirations and career prospects; fostering a genuine love for Science.
• A climate of high aspirations centred around wellbeing, commitment to our students and dedication.
• Be passionate about Science
• Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
• Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
• Be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold school values
The successful candidate will also benefit from:
• A supportive and nurturing environment that provides high quality, professional, developmental experiences and opportunities.
• Joining a team of highly skilled individuals, who consistently deliver challenging and engaging lessons.
St. Anne’s is on an exciting journey and we are seeing rapid improvements in all aspects of our school life including the attendance and outcomes of our students. We are striving for improvement and are reaping the benefits already of the changes we are implementing in our school.
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then your application will be warmly welcomed.
Our strong Catholic Ethos at St Anne’s means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
On behalf of our students, thank you for your interest in our school.
For details of the post and an Application Pack please contact Mrs Sue Swire, PA to the Headteacher on 0161 432 8162, Option 6 or email@example.com
Closing date: 12.00pm, Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 29th April 2019