Epsom & Ewell High School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher of Science to join our vibrant team in September 2021. We offer a unique approach to teaching and believe the success and achievement of our students is produced through the promotion of staff well-being.
We are committed to providing the very best for our teachers. The benefits you can expect by working here include:
- A focus on staff well-being and a commitment to reducing staff workload
- A shorter academic year (36.8 weeks per year), which means more holiday time and a good work-life balance
- Outstanding NQT training and support
- Manageable marking policy
- Lesson plans provided (if required)
- No duties
- Great opportunities for career progression with the extremely successful Bourne Education Trust
Salary Grade: Main Teacher Scale (negotiable, depending on experience)
Responsible to: Head of Department
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Interested candidates should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from our school website along with a full pack of details www.epsomandewellhighschool.com
Application forms should be emailed to Hayley Berry, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 12.00pm, Friday 9th April 2021
Interview date will be w/c 19th April 2021
Epsom and Ewell High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare and safety of its staff and pupils, and follows safeguarding interview procedures. We expect all candidates to meet the highest standard of safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Epsom and Ewell High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years