Are you an exceedingly motivated Science Teacher who is looking to join a diverse and multicultural school? If so Smart Teachers would love to hear from you! This ‘Good’ school, as rated by OFSTED has just relocated into a new building therefore has completely new facilities. The school is located in the heart of Walthamstow just a 2 minute walk from Blackhorse Road Station. This is a full time teaching position available for a September start until the end of the autumn term, teaching KS3 and KS4 Science.
About the Role
· Teaching KS3 and KS4 Science
· To start in September
· Full time contract for the duration of the autumn term
· Daily rate of pay between £140 to £160 – depending on experience
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED in 2016
· Diverse and multicultural school with over 50 languages spoken
· Successful and oversubscribed school
· CPD offered for teachers
· Very supportive department who are passionate about the school and their students
In order to be considered for this Science Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· UK secondary teaching experience
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number SZL31388.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.