Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
• Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
• Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
• We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
• We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
• There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
Science and specifically Physics is a popular subject at Trinity School. Uptake at A level has been encouraging in our first two years in the sixth form, with both pleasing sizes of groups and excellent student performance. At GCSE students study Biology, Chemistry and Physics with some students taking separate exams and others taking combined science.
We sent two of our students to study medicine in our first year. There are also a number of students pursuing Engineering at Oxbridge next year, a number of A and A* grades anticipated both this year and next. There is a culture of ambitious students who are driven to succeed picking science.
The department is at an exciting stage with the ideal candidate able to contribute to the team developing resources. Trinity is an exciting place to teach with motivated students and a supportive body of parents, there are high expectations of students and staff.
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient.
Please include a personal statement with your application of no more than one side of A4 as to why you would be suited to working at Trinity School. In the personal statement, please outline the impact that you have had on student outcomes as well as through clubs and activities that you have led and participated in.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Fiona Smith, HR Officer on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please use the Apply now on the TES jobs website. Alternatively our application pack can be found on the school’s website www.trinitysevenoaks.org.uk and should be sent to email@example.com
Trinity School Sevenoaks
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Trinity is a growing, non-denominational Christian free school based in Sevenoaks, Kent. We are a single Academy Trust which operates under the sponsorship of 29 local churches in the Sevenoaks area. Trinity was founded in 2013 by a committed group o...