We are seeking to appoint a Science Laboratory Technician to prepare practical’s for all classes including AS and A2 Sciences. The post involves co-ordinating the use and maintenance of the practical resources and facilities. A good understanding of laboratory conditions and related Health & Safety precautions is an essential requirement.
Candidates must enjoy working as part of a team, be able to work under pressure, be attentive to detail and have good communication skills.
What we offer:
• An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
• Students who actively engage in lessons and have excellent attitudes to learning
• A team of colleagues who support each other
• Professional development through the Harrow School Alliance
• Mindfulness and wellbeing activities each week along with staff sports and clubs
• One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment
In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
Closing date: Noon 24th September 2021
Please visit the school website on how to apply.
For any additional details please contact the Headteacher, Dr Janice Howkins OBE, Clamp Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 3JW, 020 8954 3623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
Bentley Wood High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 12 - 18 years