Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing Multi Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff? Are you a team member who would like to help us maintain a safe, well- organised learning environment in science?
The Green School Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Science Technician to join our supportive and collaborative science technician team. You will work alongside the teaching staff of the Science Faculty across both our schools to provide an excellent science curriculum for our students.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner with
- a flexible and positive “can do” approach
- experience of working within a busy science laboratory
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- an enthusiasm for science education and working with students
- experience in Physics and/or Chemistry (desirable)
- an exciting opportunity to help develop the Science Faculty shape the delivery of Science from Key Stage 3 upwards,
- structured CPD within the school and across the Trust
- a focus on valuing staff as professionals and people
- The Green School for Boys will move into permanent facilities in 2020 with a excellent science facilities to match those at The Green School for Girls. An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to central London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick and Ealing on the doorstep
If you would be interested in joining our friendly team we would love to hear from you.
The Green School Trust is a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which runs The Green School for Girls also and the recently opened Green School for Boys. This post will require working at both The Green School for Boys and The Green School for Girls. As a Church of England Trust, we welcome applicants from all faiths and none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of the school. A full programme of support for all new staff is provided.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced DBS that is satisfactory to the Trust and two professional references will be a condition of employment. The Green School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
For an application pack please go to our website for all information and an application form, www.tgstrust.com or apply through TES Global.
Closing dates: Candidates will be called to interview on a rolling basis