Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
Do you aspire to be a head of faculty in the future?
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take up a leading role within the English department within one of the highest performing schools in South Yorkshire, judged as a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted in 2017.
Wingfield Academy is looking for an inspirational and outstanding leader who will:
• Lead by example.
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Demand the highest expectations and standards in all aspects of school life.
• Demonstrate impact, creativity and high levels of personal integrity.
• Have the skills and energy to inspire, lead and motivate others.
• Be uncompromising in their pursuit of the best outcomes for young people.
In return we can offer you:
• A ‘child centred, progress focused’ school ethos.
• A school with a well-established culture of hard work and high expectations.
• A welcoming and supportive community.
• The opportunity to work with a passionate and hardworking team of staff.
• Opportunities to develop the skills and qualities to progress your leadership career.
• A supportive loyal and committed Leadership Team and Trust Board with a clear vision of raising standards of teaching and learning and positive behaviour.
• A cohort of students with high standards of behaviour and a willingness to learn.
Wingfield has become a high performing Academy. We believe that our close-knit community provides the optimum conditions for academic success and outstanding pastoral care because we know every child. Our dedicated and ambitious staff go the extra mile to make a quantifiable and powerful contribution to social mobility. We focus on the things that matter.
If this sounds like a place for you then why not join our dynamic team as Second in Faculty within English and be part of the driving force to ensure we become outstanding and the number one choice for parents in the locality.
Wingfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The post will require a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Informal discussions about the role and a visit to the Academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA; Amanda Cook on 01709 513002 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Application forms and further information are available on the website. In your application you are invited to write no more than two sides of A4 which outline how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the job description criteria. All applications must be on the Wingfield Academy application form, available on our website.
Closing Date: 12noon Monday 21st October 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 22nd October 2019