Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly effective second in department to support the Head of Department. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring subject specialist, to lead on identified roles within the department.
We offer an exciting opportunity to enhance an already highly successful and motivated team. Outwood Grange Academy is an Academy of Excellence and a very high performing academy nationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
For more information and to apply online, please go to: www.outwood.com > Careers.
Closing date: Midday on 15 April 2021.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Outwood Grange Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Chief Executive Officer: Martyn Oliver
Principal: Brian Kelly
We are an Outstanding rated, 11-18 academy based in the cathedral city of Wakefield, near Leeds.
A National Training school for eleven years and one of the country’s first Teaching Schools...