Second in Mathematics
Main Scale / Upper Scale + TLR 2 (by negotiation)
Required for September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy; the only Outstanding Academy in Wellingborough and East Northants. We are seeking an ambitious and committed Mathematics practitioner to join and contribute to a very successful and well-resourced faculty. This position is available due to the internal promotion of the current postholder.
• are passionate about Mathematics
• have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment in Mathematics through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
• are committed to your professional development then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
• students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
• a supportive and successful learning environment with a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
• excellent professional development, guidance and opportunities
• full STPD & continuous Local Government Service (subject to verification)
• generous Benefits and Well-Being package
You can find out more about this role by
• downloading a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs S Caffel, Personnel Assistant on 01933 221415 or email@example.com
• contacting Mr A Wilson – Director of Secondary Standards firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Monday 25th February 2019
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.