We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Second in Maths to lead a successful and forward-looking team of staff at Bluecoat Beechdale Academy. The successful candidate needs to be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is prepared to develop new teaching and learning techniques and be able to lead and coach others to do the same.
Archway Learning Trust is a highly successful Trust, with an expanding number of academies covering the ages of 3-19 and operating across a growing number of campuses. The growth and development of our Multi-Academy Trust makes this an excellent opportunity to join us, as we seek to serve a growing number of young people across the region.
In return we can offer:
- Dedicated professional development time timetabled for all staff each week; with lots of departmental development time as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from other subject areas
- Fully resourced, mastery schemes of learning for each year group; that reduces workload and enables planning to concentrate on anticipating responses and questioning
- Opportunities to teach post-16 at neighbouring schools within the trust
- Dedicated development and support from NCETM secondary mastery specialists and opportunities for wider trust collaboration organised by the trust lead for Mathematics
- Great links with University of Nottingham and the local Maths Hubs
- Opportunities to study for further professional qualifications such as NPQML
- Employee benefits and well-being scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice bus pass scheme
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to Bluecoat Beechdale Academy, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 929 7445 Ext: 3102.
To apply for the role, please download the ‘Teacher Application Form’ from the ‘Vacancies’ section on our website www.archwaytrust.co.uk and submit to email@example.com clearly demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interview date: Thursday 25th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post. We are an equal opportunities employer.