Vision for Education are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic English Teacher to join a highly ambitious department within a local Liverpool Secondary School which has been rated as 'Good' by Ofsted.
The successful Teacher must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment at KS3 and KS4 and have experience working in a mainstream and/or a SEND school setting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can mean to pupils.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
- Hold Secondary QTS
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role, please call Jane at our Liverpool Branch 0151 363 2266
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.