SECONDARY FEMALE PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER POSITION AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES
St. Constantine’s international school is currently seeking a Secondary Female Physical Education Teacher for commencing August 2018.
The school exclusively follows the English National Curriculum. The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- A competitive salary package
- Medical insurance and Air Fare
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A significant position of responsibility maybe available for a suitable candidate.
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their education certificates and police clearance to email@example.com. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees.