Smart Teachers is recruiting for innovative Secondary Humanities Teachers to work in a range of secondary schools across the London Borough of Hackney. Having successfully placed Humanities Teachers in permanent positions we are wanting to hear from candidates who are flexible to work on either a daily or short term basis across the London Borough of Hackney and surrounding boroughs. The Secondary Humanities teacher roles are a great opportunity to explore the wide range of schools we have without having to plan and prepare lessons. All applicants must have QTS and experience of teaching the UK curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Secondary Humanities Teachers
· Covering classes from KS3 - KS5
· Subjects can include, History, Geography, RE, Sociology
· Daily Supply, short term & Long Term Roles
· Daily rate up to £140 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Humanities Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS, through PGCE, Cert Ed, BA(QTS) OTT
· Have excellent subject knowledge and a good first degree in a Humanities based subject
· Have good knowledge of the UK Curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR0000A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.